Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I ran the Bulk Admin tool to change all of the subscribers from a transferred call to go the greeting to ring their extension. After I updated, Done w/ no errors…I have about 600 subscribers and I am still getting reports that call are going to the g...

j.magee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with the VMO client and how it is working in a particular configuration. We are using Unity 4.0.3 in a W2K3/EX2K environment and have it installed in a child domain called corp.xyz.com. The domain root is xyz.com. All user acco...

clmyner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! E2k routing groups

Wanted to check and see what the implications might be for a customer who wants to deploy Exchange routing groups between distant locations. A Unity server would be at each routing-group location, servicing local Exchange servers, and all machines w...

fn3247 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having a terrible problem with bulk import. If I create a user through the GUI interface all is well. If I attempt to create a user through bulk import, the process hangs synchronizing with active directory. At this point, you can see the user in a f...

whanson by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In our local office, we have 2 unity servers, both 4.0(3)sr1. One is setup to service exchange 5.5 and the other to service our mixed environment (e2k3/5.5). We originally started off with the second server as we hit some BIG issues while trying to...

rmullins by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes