Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anybody run into this or know of the fix?SSHadministrator@x.x.x.xpassword: WARNING: Your password has expired.You must change your password now and login again!Changing password for user administrator.Changing password for administrator.(current) UNI...

I am trying to run the User Message Activity Report report, where I am getting sender ID as callerID, and sometime as "Cisco Unity Connection Messaging System".  Is there a way I can pull a report showing how many voicemails did a user got, what amou...

Hello All,Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, can you please advice on the fix or possible T-shoot stepsProblemUserId field on cisco IP phone only seems to recognize numbers when extension mobility user tries to login.CUCM version 10....

Hi,I am trying to create an alternate catch-all on Unity for when a caller is sent to voicemail and there is no mailbox configured this Alternate "opening greeting" is heard.  I accomplished this by creating a Forwarded Routing rule where Dialed Numb...