Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Tech community!   I have this interesting issue with SIP Profile and yes I’m new to SIP Profiles I'm trying to learn more about it, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!   The task at hand: Attempting to prefix known 3 digit site code to 4 ...

Hi,   Please could someone recommend me an application to run on an iPhone or Andriod phone or Tablet that could be used instead of Jabber to make telephone calls as I know Cisco Mobile 8.0 is now and of life.   Please don't say Jabber! or Webex Team...

hi Guys,   trying to integrate imp 10.5.2 with exchange 2016 for calendaring status.  this IMP is already installed and working for everything else. just the calendar "in a meeting" is not showing.  they also use it on adroid/iPhone so this integrati...

Hi,   I am trying to run a report on a customer cucm version 9.1.2 as I need to export translation patterns.  However when logging into the cucm administration the Bulk administration drop down menu isn't there any more.   I have tried to access the ...

marceyres by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are replacing Cisco Meeting Place with CMS. With the meeting place we have configured a number 7777 which can be dialed from Jabber and it connects to the bridge. How can we achieve this on CMS. I configured 8888 on CUCM and directed it to CMS thr...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi   Recently Cisco has announced the EOS of SX 20 and introduced the Cisco Spark Room Kit and Kit Plus. We have customers using SX20 and SX 10 for calling IP to IP with cisco or non cisco video end points on H323 or SIP. I would like to know if this...