Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm migrating from an Avaya PBX to CUCM 9.1.2 (to be upgraded to 11.5 or 12.x within 1 year). I have 12 DID PRIs with a primary and secondary D-channel coming from the PSTN terminating on the Avaya. The DID calls are routed from the Avaya to CUCM on ...

Good Morning. I need to use eight channel of analog voice E&M 4-wire, I saw that Cisco 2911 support this card but I see that this router have end-of-sale october 21th of 2017, I need to know what other router support this card for implement the commu...

I am getting the following error message when accessing our CUCM version 9.1.2.12900-11 I am using Internet explorer and Edge.. Please assist. This page can’t be displayed This page can’t be displayed Make sure the web address https://10.x.x.x is...

Brastax001 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I've been browsing through the forum here and Cisco support documents and I'm finding a lot of little hints as to what I need to do but am not quite seeing the whole picture.  First off let me describe the situation and what we're planning....

Hi, We've been using Jabber clients for a number of months now however a strange issue has occurred over the past number of days. If a user is typing in an office application e.g. Word or Outlook the focus will switch mid typing to the jabber dock te...

Hello , My version of CUCM is  is 11.0 (122023.1) I would like to know if the I am impacted by: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Denial of Service Vulnerability (CSCuz72455)In more on the site Cisco I do not have to find ios / patch to be install...

I need to update our company name on the unified messaging email's that get sent recipients, but am unable to find an enterprise parameter where I can change this (see attachment). I have scratched out old company name that needs to be updated (highl...

Bonjour tout le monde, Dans le cadre d'un travail pour mon école, j'ai la tâche de trouver une solution pour communiquer entre Skype  et Jabber. J'ai fait pas mal de recherche qui n'ont pas aboutis à une solution claire et précise. Auriez-vous une id...

vitalefab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes