Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there,I'm coming from the Tandberg world (TMS, VCS, etc) and currently working on implementing CUCM so that we can enable support for the DX70, DX80, etc...I have an issue with the way CUCM presents the Corporate directory to my endpoints (DX70(10...

HiI have Cisco Jabber on my company and it was working perfectly but now directory integration and profile pictures doesn't work on Android and IOS devices.Attached you can find my jabber-config.xmlCUCM 9.1CUCM IM & Presence 9.1Unity Connection 9.1An...

Hi,Greetings, actually I do have a cisco router 2911, on this scenario I wanna add my AA message, I've downloaded this file from cisco website (CUE-AA-S1-OfficeHours-2.3.1.zip) and edit some parameters according to my requirement, my question now is ...

Hello, colleagues.Maybe some one knows - Is it possible to open (initiate) a meet me conference using any application ? As you know CUCM has a bulid in Meet-Me feature that allow you to join the conference for appropriate count of peoples but without...