Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, As my subject above,My Jabber can not login from outside (internet), the error message on Jabber client is "Your username or password are no correct".From Expressway Core's event log I got :2014-12-02T18:07:31+07:00edgeconfigprovisioning...

We recently migrated our old phone system to Cisco IP Telephony and just getting used to UCM.  Don't know if this is the correct place to ask, but here is my question to ask.  I have two users that are in a call pickup group.  (Secretary and Director...

gornelas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM backup

Hello folks, we have publisher CUCM in Charleston and subscriber is in Rochester. I set up disaster backup to some local server in Charleston for this publisher. But I noticed that subscriber which is in Rochester also backup everything over WAN to C...

I am using Cisco Unity Connection 8.6.1 and have voided my inbox licenses.  A few days ago I noticed that the time stamp for voicemails was different than what our CUCM was saying so I immediately assumed that the NTP servers were different.  I was c...

Hi i have installed cisco MediaSense 10.5 and integrated it successfully with CUCM by following the guide of Ciscofrom Search and Play interface i could play and download the recorded media file by accessing with API user credentialsMy question : is ...