Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,After executing "Overflow calls by date" report shows "Failed to execute SQL Query" error. It´s been working but now it doesn´t. We´ve updated TSP plugin  from 9.1(2.3) to  from 9.1(2.4). I guess this isn´t related with the issue.OS:Windows Server...

I can log in to the CUCM admin page and make changes to phone devices. The changes made are reflected in both the PUB and both SUBs. Devices do not take changes however. Reset and restart commands from admin page on devices do not actually reset or r...

HiI have CUCM 8.0.3 PUB and SUB.Pub have badsector error .Sub have boot problem when i use  my 8.5.1.10000-26-recovery.iso i recive cannot find kickstart file on cdroom at the end .the strange thing when i try cucm 6.0 recovery dont give kickstart fi...

anajmi001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Anyone know if there is a way to force all voice mail subscribers to change their PIN at the Next Sign-in ? I am running Unity Connection 8.0.2Also, is there a way to run report on password changes in Unity Connection ?Thanks in advance !!Dann...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes