Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM 9.1 system using 8945 phones.  I built a custom phone service to facilitate Extension Mobility login.  Because the system is AD/LDAP integrated, I created a menu that let's the user select their username from a list.  So the service points to a ...

Hi we have a customer that has Openldap directory service  - can unity connection integrate to openldap , is there any differences between integrating openldap with the ldap integration (or is it the same i.e. same attributes, fiel...

Hello There,I am handling with a report that needs to relate each call registered on CDR with the awbd on ICM. At the first time i joined the formula"(globalCallID_callManagerId * 0x1000000) + globalCallID_callId" to the ICM.PeripheralCallKey and it ...

Hi All, I am installing CCM 8.6.1 on an MCS7835I3 platform. The platform came with CCM 8.6.1 preloaded on the harddrive. During the installation linux detected some compenents like NIC, Raid, and USB. then after checking some components i face below ...

We have Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 7.1 and Cisco Unity Express. Recently, we are getting flashing envelopes next to the extension numbers on the display and Red WMI lights on on the handsets on the IP phones (models 7942 and 7962). ...

I've been reseaching the integration of Office 365 with Cisco version 9.1 applications.  Specicially, pulling phone presence information from CM into Lync 2013 and Unity UM into Outlook 2013 with Office 365 enviroments.  I've found documentation wher...

Hello,We recently performed an upgrade from 8.61 to 8.62. Since the upgrade, incoming off-net diversion (cfwdall) to the PSTN stopped working. Here is the call flow for our setup:PSTN caller-->AVAYA CM SIP TLS-->AVAY SES SIP-->CUCM-->CFWDALL-->Avaya ...

After going through the SRND for all the topics in the CCIE Voice V3 syllabus I am looking for some dumps to help me get a feel of the type of questions that could appear in the written exam.Can someone help me with the dumps for CCIE Voice V3.Thanks...