Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When People from PSTN Calls ,  they hear  IVR from AA configured in Unity Connection via a CTI Route Point.AA - IVR asks to dial any Internal Extension . Then Calls are transfered to that particular Extention and it rings and calls get connected.PROB...

Hi,We have configured two CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-1 such as Publisher and Subscriber in the same network subnet (10.1.30.10 and 10.1.30.11) and we are facing some problems on this,•1.     IP Phone 9971 is not register with backup CUCM when primary g...

Hi folks,Kind of weird thing happend to me. I have a CUCM cluster (9.1.1.2000-5) with PUB and SUB. The customer bough the new 8831 conf phones and since the 9.1.1.2000-5 does not have them I decided to install the latest device pack (see link)http://...

Hello,I am need your help for create new pilot number and connect to new call handler in unity connection 8.6,I have a unity connection 8.6, we configured pilot number for headquarter site pilot number and answer machine (IVR) work on this main site,...

Hello Folks.Our client has raised the following question:When Operator performs Blind Transfer, the calling number of the CTI device appears. He would like it suppressed.It would be preferable for him to show only the caller-name not the number.Is th...

Hi EveryoneI'm having an issue where I'm trying to upload new phone firmware to our CUCM nodes and it's not showing up. Once I start the process and it uploads the software it says that the upload was complete and then I restart the TFTP service and ...