Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Just got our be6K installed cucm, unity, and im/presence. (version 9.1)Now I would like to see who is online/busy etc on our lync system while I use Jabber.So I guess i need to use federationour domain in lync is first.lastname@domain.comwhat do I...

I have a instance of Prime collaboration provisioning manager integrated into Prime Assurance. The issue I have is any device i try to add , i get the message that the device exists(in this case the primary servers in my UC cluster...

Hi guys,I am installing an Unity CXN 9.1.1.20000-5 everything is working fine , but when I want to change the default user locale from English to Spanish , the Spanish doesnt appear .Could someone tell me if there is a problem with this Locale?Thanks...

We have an environment where all 5 sites are connected by fiber. Every building has POTS lines, and NO PRI / T1 is present. I am deploying 2901 voice gateways at each site for SRST purposes, and creating route groups for outbound calls to spill over ...