Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

UPDATE:  General availability release announcement can be found here:  https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2173943------------WHAT:Today  we are announcing the release of the Cisco UC320W 2.3.1 Release Candidate firmware feature release. Release C...

I am using a hosted IP service with Cisco SPA 509G phones.    In the connected state - the first two softkeys displays are blank.  The thrid shows "conf" and "xfer" on the forth.   To do a blind transfer requires you toggle right to see "bxfer" on th...

Used CCA 3.2.1 multisite Mgr  -  Each site has a unique Vlan subnet, can ping WAN IP on both sites...but can't ping the data vlan on either site. Therfore, can't make intersite calls. what should I be looking for ? not sure if all o...

Hi I need help.I have a group of DID's numbers (of 12534000 to 12534049), i want redirect calls that incomig of DID's to the specific extension, for example:I call to the number 12534000 then this call send to the extension 101 or.I call to the numbe...

Hi all,I have SPA8800 fxs port connected to Nortel PBX. I would like a call from VOIP  to be able to dial extension behind PBX. I know that FXS do not carry calling number and called number by default. How am i be able to call extensions behind PBX? ...