cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi all,I have 2 Cisco WLC 4400's connected to a WCS. I want to use this Location Tracking feature within the WLC 4400s so that i can track movement of particular network devices throughout my facility. I cannot find anything on how to set this up on ...

Hi, I have successfully configured the multiple SSID in the Access-point. But I am not able to achieve my objective. I want to allow only one user laptop to connect with this SSID. Currently I have applied the max session configuration but I want to ...

What kind of hardware are people using for mobile bridges? I have not had good luck with Cisco 1242's in bridge mode with mobile-client enabled. The only reason we're using the Cisco access point over standard industrial bridges is because we need to...

jasonwirz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 12 wap4410n to enable wireless connection to a school building with 3 floor.I planned to configure one as a Access point. My dubt is in which AP mode i have to configure the rest as WDS Bridge or WDS Repeateror other mode. In each access...

toni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereYesterday I upgraded from K9-6-0-188-0.aes to K9-7-0-116-0.aes. The controller has always been stable (86xLAP1131AG-E-K9, 2xports installed, maximum 250 users). After the upgrade it begun to reboot. Maximum uptime 5-20 minutes. Except for in ...

Erik Qvam by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,Firstly apologies if this is not the correct forum. I wasn't sure where to post this.I'm trying to setup a WLC2100 for the first time and have configured it as shown in the attachment.I've then plugged port 1 on the WLC into my 3750 port g1/...

Hi,I've been having some problems with the Monitor Clients menu on a WCS 7.0 server, for instance if I go there and display the detected clients on the last 24 hours I get a different set of clients than if I go and generate a report of unique client...

gabsfedor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco WAP.  It is up and running...has been for several months.  That's the problem.  It's been so long since I've had to access the device I can't remember how I did it before.  I'm pretty sure it was using a web browser.  But I don't remem...

HelloI am having trouble to upgrade our Catalyst 6509 from s72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXH4.bin to 72033-ipservicesk9-mz.122-33.SXJ1.bin. I am upgrading because of installation of a WISM2 controller.The Catalyst configuration is:--- ----- ---------...

Hi, We're looking at deploying both office extend and also a guest wlan. Both would require a WLC in the DMZ.My question is can one 5508 WLC be both a guest anchor and have office extend APs on it at the same time?Thanks

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have WLC 4402 software version 4.2.207.0 and LWAP 1510Our wireless network is mesh but i don't know why this release support mesh access point because i found below text in Cisco help center:"Do not upgrade to controller software release 4.2.207.0...

mimidi209 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes