cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i have cisco aironet & cisco secure ACS.what do i need to implement captive portal ?basically what we want is some sort of authentication when a user start to browse.thank you

Hey guys,I need some clarification. Is WDS mandatory for WLSE??I have a client with 120+ AP's and they are using WEP (ugh, i know) between their phones and the AP's. Can I take two of these AP's and configure them as WDS?? If so, what do I need to ...

I have created a new SSID with Open + MAC auth to an ACS server and a new VLAN on an AIR-AP1231G-A-K9 AP running 12.3(7)JA2. The WEP key negotiates on the client just fine, but the AP shows that the client MAC auth fails. The ACS server shows no fa...

mm20010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems getting my new wireless card to work in my 1841 rtr. Attached is the current config and the docs I have used already to try to get this working. I have looked at the 1800 config (fixed) doc and others. If any one has any ideas or...

Hi all,I have very basic question related toroaming of WiFi clients between twoAPs. Should I configure both with the same configuration and roaming is done automatically? Or, should I do anythingmore. I set both to Access point root.BRjl

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco AP352E2R that appears dead; When powered on, the Ethernet light stays on red, Association status stays on Green, and the Radio Activity stays on Orange. The first time I plug it in, my USB Serial adapter shows no activity. If I unplug ...

Hi guys...In our office we have a Cisco Linksys Access Point. At a time a max of 5 will be connected. We do the MAC authentication. Every day when i start my work i am finding a great trouble for getting connected to network. It takes atleast 15-20 m...

I configured wlse (2.12) to send e-mail notifications to my address, but i don't received anyone and then i run "show maillog" and this is the result :Dec 28 15:26:28 wlse sendmail[6444]: jBSFQSm06441: to=javalxxx@xxxx.es, ctladdr=casuser (200/200), ...

I have two 1131AG’s (12.3(7)JA1) in my environment that I am currently using WPA-PSK for encryption. I am using the same 63 character PSK on both AP’s. I am running multiple VLAN’s through both access points.My scenario:I take my laptop, select which...

Hello, I can't view 2006 wireless clients reports in the Cisco Works Wireless LAN Solution Engine. I can only select years from 2002 to 2005.Is it a bug? or am I the only one with this problem?I have installed the last firmware 2.12Thanks

jmprats by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHow can i configure the wlan on cisco 1812w?I have a VLAN with connection to WAN.This VLAN have an DHCP.If i connect with RJ45 all its ok (DHCP and connection to outside). Ping to the gateway it´s okBut if i try to connect from WLAN the DHCP its...

jmuro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is a little simple for those who have faced the problem but a little lengthy for those who have not come accross the same. Please grab a coffee before we begin.Scenario: Am trying to have EAP authentication for my wireless users to be aut...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card