Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AIR-AP1562i-e-k9 with WC-5520

HiI have WC-5520 and want to connect outdoor AP (AIR-AP1562i-e-k9), think it needs special configuration because it dos not connect automatically.How can i do that?   

raedms by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP coverage in WLC

Good afternoon;They have some experience in being able to configure the frequency coverage in the AP cisco, I have a WLC where I administer, the ground floor I can see that the coverage is very wide and from the exit to the street you can see the ssi...

Francho02 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC 5520 some (not all) clients get ip 0.0.0.0

Hi all,I've problem with a WLC 5520. few Clients an IP 0.0.0.0.Software Version is 8.5.140.0  Around 30% are not OK. The problem is,  we are testing on our secondary wlc all AP are moving in Secondary WLC perfectly but the few client that don't get a...

Abdullah2u by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anchor in 8.5 and Foreign in 8.10

Hi, Should I expect any incompatibility issues between these two software versions running at the anchor and foreign controllers? According to other posts in this forum, the anchor and foreign can run different software versions, but is this true whe...

How to Limit Clients per AP in ME8.5

Hi !We have Mobility express built with 10 Access points. All APs are 1832 running 8.5 version. we observed that three APs are showing 0 clients even though the clients are sitting right below those Access Points. so we would like to limit the number...

Packet dump from 5520 WLC

I'm trying to track down a problem with an 8821 phone, and getting stuck trying to capture packets on the controller. (WLC5520,software version 8.5.140.0). Lightly-edited logs below:  (Cisco Controller) >debug ap packet-dump enable (Cisco Controller)...

C9800 - Local guest user

On the old Aeronet WLC you could limit the SSID a guest could use when creating the guest account.  I don't see the ability to do that now on the C9800.  How can I limit which SSID a guest account can use on the new C9800 WLC platform?  Thank you.

Todd S by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

workgroup-bridge client-vlan

Hi Everyone!I have a problem with some autonomous 1532E AP with version code 15.3(3)JK in a root / non-root deployment. I have a root ap and a wgb ap with a directly connected plc, since the plc is in a different vlan than the administration one I us...

pavel.mr4 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers