cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In our office Going to Purchase C9800-L-F-K9 Controller. and C9105AXI-E Access Point. But We are already using AIR-AP1832I-D-K9 Access Point here. Will C9800-L-F-K9 Controller support AIR-AP1832I-D-K9 Access point?. Please Clarify my doubt.. I really...

lk_javed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I have AP 1850 with Mobility express. There is 3 SSID's on that AP, one of them is for guest network. Everything works fine except one issue, I can access ME controller from guest network. I cannot access any other device in other vlans, e...

blazcc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have got the WLC9800 controller and the cisco 9115ax-e AP. Im having issues connecting the AP to the controller. I have manually configured static controller address on the AP but it doesnt seem to connect. It sends out the discovery packet but do...

Hello,I'm testing the Cellular Gateway CG418-E. When I try to upgrade that CG418-E with IOS XE Software release Amsterdam-17.3.4a (downloaded on https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/catalyst-cellular-gateways/series.html#~tab-downloads, Prod...

BertrandM by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have recently upgraded our WLC 5520 from 8.2.170.0 to 8.5.171.0.Since we have this message on the smart license status : It seems it's working, we are correctly registered and Authorized, however we can see "Last Communication Attempt : Fai...

Capture.JPG
Clem58 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card