cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have verified via - Management - Licenses - base-ap-count permanent No Expiry 25 Medium In useWe have 17 AP's.  We needed to reboot the switch and when it came back online we observed 9 AP's were missing from the Wireless list. We had this same iss...

milty60 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a wireless router/modem that we can configure here, and then just take with us, plug into a wall somewhere, and have the capacity for an event.  In past events we've used the same off-the-shelf wireless routers that we have in the office ...

Dear Experts, We are trying to deploy new Aironet 3800 APs to our wireless network without any success. Although they succesfully join the controller, all radios are down. The existing APs (3600, 3700 and 1142s) are all working fine without any troub...

M Tech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the first time I have needed to setup an SSID that I can push out with a PI template. All the templates were created before it was my job. I'm having trouble figuring out the difference between all the AP Groups, WLAN Configuration, etc that ...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card