Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We just replaced a IPCC 3.5(4) server that died. I have reinstalled on new server. Agents can login but have several errors with Enterprise Server, RASCAL Server, and Call Chat server pop up error windows. The agent does login and can take calls. Any...

Secure All Windows Based Serversin our organization we got a mail telling windows based server administrators are urged to install all missing and safe Microsoft security patches especially MS08-067 patch and to install the AV agent where it is not p...

Hi,I created an IPCC Express 4.0(3) application named 'App_Qualit?' but it generated the following error message :Error while handling input request.java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Decode Error.I tried to delete this application but it generated...

Amine-K by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a little bit confused on the abandoned short calls, I have the SL Threshold set to 60 sec and the Abandon Call Wait Time is set to 60 sec can anyone explain to me what is the impact of this config on the service level calculation, as I am applyi...

luai by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using CuCM 6.1, CCX 5.02 on a VMware platform, I am recieving the following error. The phone has been associated with the JMTAPI user, so is visible from CCX as an agent. I have attached the CAD log file.ANy help will be appreciated as I have exhau...

We are setting up a data wharehouse for the IPCC historical reporting and want to replicate (or use a backup) the IPCC DB to anotehr server. Is there any reason why we cannot do this from the secondary IPCC server? This is for the purpose of creati...

Hi Experts,We are in the process of moving from IPCC 3.5 to IPCC 7.0 shortly. When we met with our vendors, it came to my attention that from version 7.0, only desktop agents would work and 7.0 would not support phone agents (agents using the phones ...

I am working on deployment where there is a Rockwell ACD with Avaya IR and ICM in the middle to handle all of the call information and route requests. I would like to set this up using MIS for the IVR PIMS so that I dont have to use Translation Rout...

We are in the process of implementing UCCX. We currently have an Avaya G3 pbx that is doing some Queues and ACD functions. Currently the agent will login to a the specific Hunt Number they are covering for, the agents also move from one area to ano...

joeharb by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes