Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Pros,I've seen examples where an IVR scripts makes a http call and receives data back. However in my case, all I need to do is execute a URL (trigger an asp on a webserver), and then deliver the call. I've played around with the Create URL Docum...

Greetings all,We are currently replacing an Avaya system that allows the following:Users have a single line call center. They make calls from them as well as receive call center calls from themHere is the current script (only the pieces that a pertin...

honniesr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a request from one of my clients to do an holiday script, i have scripted something using xml files but it does not seem to work, i was wondering if anyone has done this and may be provide some pointers. thanks

Looking for info on moving to 5.0 UCCX from IPCC 3.5. We've already built the 5.0 server and are beginning the config. I didn't see any migration tools. Rebuilding ports/tapi config shouldn't be a problem. Can I use scripts from 3.5 as is? Any guidan...

hello I need a tool IVR but i do not know anything. My issue is that a user to call to IVR imaginary in this moment and user type a case o digits to anything case this get a status the databse is postgrest . HOw can I to do it? How tools do am I need...

Hi !have you tryied to make a HTML page send a "click to talk" then an IPCC agent start a call to the client automatically ?where can I findo information about how to do that ?I'd like to have an example.. Thanks.Andrei.