Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a (what I beleive to be) unique situation where I am needing a script to perform the following functions:1) upon call connect (to a "hotline" #), I need to collect the calling party digits (caller id).2) Ideally, this script should attempt ...

We are runing a IPCC POC setup for one of our clientsI have a time of the day script which allows calls to be landed only to the agent between 8:00am to 20:00 hrs. But since some time back, this is not working properly. I checked on all the servers (...

Hi,in our setup, an agent initiates a call to CRS application on UCCX server. A CRS script then redirects this call to a customer selected from a database using Call Redirect step. Everything works fine, except the agent states, which are only Ready ...

Hi,I have an issue dialling external number as a label in IPCC. It doesn't seem to work eventhough we have assigned enough CSS priviledge to the Route Point if we call from pstn.Here is my setup.1. IPCC 7.1.5 with Call Manager 5.02. I have created Ro...

All, I am having what I think is a pretty simple problem, but im confused on what to do to fix it. Basically this is a fresh install of CVP and I am trying to add a VXML Gateway. When I try and add a VXML Gateway it adds fine then when I try and ...

I'm about to start work on a spanish IVR. I'm going to use alot of my existing scripts, and I want to save alot of them for the spanish IVR. Is there anyway to save multiple scripts at the same time. I don't want to open every script I need and click...

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I've a problem with playing prompts.When customer's dialing from tone ATS,everything is ok.He can hear all prompts from CRS script.But when you're calling from pulse ATS you cannot hear any prompt.Sometimes you can hear only parts of the first or...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear siri wanted to know that does vwic-2mft-g703 card support PRI? as i need to use frictional PRI. with my 2800 series routers. i just need to confirm that VWIC-2MFT-g703 support or not.thanks