Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Variable7

Hi All;I have an ODBC Gateway node in my script, I need to know what the variable7 value is coming when doing the call from specific telephone number, how can I see it?RegardsBilal

I am getting the folowing errorsThe process Scheduler\ReportScheduler.exe failed to start. Please check the log files for more details.or The process CiscoAppReports.exe failed to start. Please check the logs for more details.

thomuff by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script that has selections 1, 2, 3 for dfferent queues and it works as intended from 7am until 7pm. After 7pm selection 1 works but selection 2 and 3 play our closed message but we don't close until 11pm. I do not find any reference to "Time...

Hye guys i have some quries please update me if anyone knows about itThere is my scenario.In my CCM 5.1 i have around 10 to 15 Partitions and CSS and Route Pattern accordingly. I have around 2 PRIs for calling.I just want to know how we restrict chan...

Guys,we currently have a CCM5.X deployed using G729 codec throughout (Lan and Wan). we are going to now place UCCX 5.0 onto the network. now we have configured it accordingly and its working, when using the G729 codec. if i change to the G711 it does...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I find (real-time if possible) how many agent/supervisor licenses are in use? The license page only shows how many seats we have but not how many agents/supervisors are logged in. Also, is there a way to find out the maximum number of agent...

ppatel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running IPPC Enterprise 7.X, CAD and 7941's at the agent desk. It looks like some agents have figured out an easy loophole in the system. When logged into CAD and awaiting inbound call to be served to them, all they do is simply go off-hook on the 7...

dcscuba23 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New Install everything appears to be configured correctly, but we keep getting a fast busy on the phones. Is there a step by step instruction for the install. We feel at this point it may be a misconfigureation on the JTAPI trigger.

dfasnacht by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes