Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

what SQL command in DB read or set command do I use to take the info gather from Get Call Contact Info ?Any thoughts on how I can look at the first 3 digits of a calling number and do a db read ?My table has nchar with all area codes and states liste...

Dear Experts,we have scenario that 6 FXO lines connecting to PSTN and 2 extra lines for making outbound calls. contact centre agents are also making outbound calls but when they make an outbound call they cannot see an incoming call popup on their Ci...

Hi Great Guys, My webview reporting page is blank. It does not show any data.This application is installed on the same machine as the distributor AW.The relevant databases are in place but the webview reporting page does not show any data when open. ...

I am trying to emulate a production environment for a customer. I have built out their CUCM (4.1) cluster and am now trying to build the CCX server. During the install I can choose an existing cluster profile from the LDAP data in DCD. When I choo...