Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi We have a email manager with ipcc setup at one of our client sites.Now there is a requirement from the customer that the password of the agent has to expire after few days like one in windows and system has to send or pop up a message about it.I...

Would anyone have an example script for a post call survey for IPCCX ? Googled IPCCX survey script and a few variations of that with no real luck, if you have run across a generic sample on line or something maybe you can point me in the right direct...

Hi Everybody!Here's the deal: I made a little bat script to transfer all the recordings from desktop_wav to an FTP server. This should be done automatically, once a week. If I try this script manually (double click) it works fine, files are transfer...

Need assistance in understanding the recording files format. For example:200706071022460000111309John.Smith.To.Rawyyyymmddhhmmss??????xxxxAgentID.direction.RAWwhere xxxx is the agent extension followed by the agent ID. Just trying to figure out if t...

m.liew by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running UCCX 4.5(1) and Supervisor Desktop 6.1(1). In the supervisor console I am having an issue where agents seem to disappear and reappear. They are in various states: Talking, ready, not ready, etc... The agent just goes away and reappears a...

Hi all...curently running CCM 4.2 and ready to upgrade to 6.1, I think my current IPCC Express 4.0 will not be compatible. I downloaded the IPCC 5.0,but it looks like a patch...Do I have the wrong file to upgrade IPCC?Thank you.....

Hi,I want to impliment call manager 6 I choose 2801 router, but i need 1 E1 and 8 Fxo!!i went to dynamic configuration tool my doubts are1, In 2801 what all are the options i want to choose? (pvdm)2, For ios liecence3, for telphones 79004, for Unityp...

One of our contact center Agents cannot login to the Agent Desktop.She is using Cisco ip Phone 7971G.She can login using ip phone 7961G. Other Agents in the contact center can login without problems though they are all using 7961G model.Is this a co...