Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We can checking up if there is any method to do schedule backup for ICM Database in UCCE 7.x I found a program called loader can be used for writing scripts from the technotes.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1973/products_tech_note0...

lee.alex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I'm setting up a cuccx 5.0 solution and was wondering how I can force the script to show the calling name (see further explanation below) to the operator instead of the initial alerting CTI number.For your information: from within the script...

dzuodar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to write a Document using the write document step to a unc path \\Server\share? I can write across the network using a mapped drive, z:\ when i'm logged in. But when I log off of the server the map disconnects.

stdempe by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anbody noticed that a new exam has just appeared:Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation.This is in addition to Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design.There is no Enterprise Certification yet, but maybe that is coming. Anyone in-the-know ...

chrisj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;Is there any possibility to know (from script) the currently logged in agents? If yes, how can I store their agent id in a variables to be passed for the store procedure (via the odbc)?This is possible via CRS or should be via the ICM?Any help...

Hi all,I'm trying to build some weekly reports in infomaker but can't quite figure out the convert statement, I pulled the daily one from the out of the box reports:convert( datetime, convert( varchar(10), Skill_Group_Half_Hour.DateTime, 112 ))But do...

Hi,I'm using UCCX 5.0(1), and CRA editor. I need to make an script for queuing some calls but I'm having trouble. I already define some Contact Service Queues in RmCm Subsystem. Also I make some basic queuing script,but I can't find the way of how to...