Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone know if IPCC express has the ability to force answer a call for an agent? When the call is pushed to the resource he hears a beep in his head set and the call is live.This is in reference to the "Select Resource" step inside the script. ...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My setup is as follows: CVP 4.0(2), ICM 7.2(2), CUPS 6.0(2) SIP Proxy, CM 6.0(1), CAD 7.2(1), and a second SIP IVR.I've got a complete call flow happening, with calls being handled by CVP, being xfered to the second SIP IVR and back (with data), then...

cvenour by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we installed a CVP 4.1 with ICM 7.2.CallRouting to Agent is working (Communication with ICM and CCM)But we are not able to play media files. I will add the log files from cvp, console.I hope theres someone who can give a hint ..

Hi,I did a workflow to record all the calls from agents that seems to be working fine, but, when I lunch the recording options from CSD I saw all this recordings but when I play it, there is no sound.I also found the files in which this recording are...

Is there a way to set up a queue to a skill group, but instead of queueing to the longest available agent I need to queue to the LAA who has been available for longer than 5 seconds.We are running into an issue where agents are complaining that calls...

Guys,Customer has CUCM 5.0. Request came in to allow a name to be displayed on inbound calls instead of the number. How can this be done.RegardsCarl

w422266 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Utilizing IPCCX 4.X, is there a way within the crs script to sav a doc file to a share drive that requires user credentials to connect to? I tried mapping a drive in windows explorer and using that drive in crs scripting but it doesn't work. Any sugg...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What report give me the reason codes that I configured in Desktop Administrator. I see the report that has the system generated reason codes. Not looking for that one.

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have developed a CVP application which uses DTMF adapter & Say it smart plugin. However the error logs for the application report an error as below, SAYITSMART Error - digits. This type does not support non numerical values. The value was "AAA...