Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Great Guys, My webview reporting page is blank. It does not show any data.This application is installed on the same machine as the distributor AW.The relevant databases are in place but the webview reporting page does not show any data when open. ...

I am trying to emulate a production environment for a customer. I have built out their CUCM (4.1) cluster and am now trying to build the CCX server. During the install I can choose an existing cluster profile from the LDAP data in DCD. When I choo...

Hi !I have installed an IPCC 4.0 with g.711 codec... Calls to the IPCC pilot number (7050) from another branch are running with g.711 while they're in the script.. this is a problem because of the bandwith..I heard that it's possible to use the Trans...

Hi all.I have an issue with CAD6.1 and IPCCX 4.0(4)SR01.Sometimes, apparently with no correlation with other events, CAD goes to NOT READY STATE.Some idea?Alessandro.

arani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to verify that crs reporting will give reports if agents make outbound calls. I am not wanting to report on outbound campaigns. If an agent goes off hook with there IPCC ext. and makes an outbound call should crs report on that.I have a ...

I am unable to get translation routing working on a production environment. I have copied all the settings from my my working lab, but all I get as an error is that the Trunkgroup can't be found on the peripheral.The only difference between the lab ...

hi,we have cucm-be running, and want to activate 5 seat CCX we got as part of the promotion.we have HP DL380G5 5150 2G EU Svr 3rd-party server with P/n: 417457-421 on which we want to deploy Contact Centar.Has anyone had an experience with activating...