Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

New to IPCC

Is there a way in IPCC to create a .wav file to use for a greeting when people call. Do you have to create the .wav in another program and copy it over to be able to use with IPCC.Thanks any help appreciated.

BARS backup of CRS 4.0(5) Server

I am seeing our daily BARS backup of CRS fail on a random basis. Looking at the log files the CRS backup fails at 99%. There isn't anything obvious in the BARS log or trace files; it just stops. Has anyone seen anything similar? Is there a way of inc...

mmelbourne by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ICM 7 and Nuance

Hi, i'm after the recommended approach for setting up the IP IVR in an ICM environment with Nuance speech recognition server. Can someone point me to a guide/document? thanks.

Expected Wait Time -1

I am curious if anyone knows the exact formula IPCC Express uses to calculate the expected wait time. Sometimes the system returns the vaule of -1 to the interger that i have set up to store it. Should I be using another variable to store this?

WinMgmt.exe on IPCC 4x

I have an IPCC Express 4.0(3) installation where the winmgmt.exe process consumes 99% of the processors. Hardware is MCS 7835-H1-CC1 running OS 2000.4.2sr3. The only way I can remedy the problem is to restart the WMI service and eventually the proc...

admin_2 by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Display Real-Time Stats

I am looking for a solution alternative for displaying on a plazma screen the call queue stats fron IPCC Express. Looking for something better display-wise than what is from the RealTime reporting tool in IPCCExpress. Any third party applications ...

Missing No ICD Extension Button in Callmanager

I have a co-resident IPCC express (4.0.3) with CallManager 4.2 (new install). Currently, the "No ICD Extension" button does not appear in the CallManager to allow me to create agents for the IPCC Express.Setup: IPCX 4.0.3, CCM4.2 and Active Director...

deanz by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCX Call Recording Setup

Hello all,I have IPCCX 4.0(5) installed and all services be enabled. I installed Cisco Supervisor Desktop and Cisco Agent Desktop. I can start recording in Supervisor Desktop when an agent receiving a call. I can see the recorded file in CSD > Record...

wenqianyu by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes