Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Unable to login into to agent desktop. It's Fresh installation.IPCC express 3.5(3) with AD integration.When i try to login into the agent desktop, I get the following error message"unable to connect to directory services"But from the desktop adminis...

murali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While the call is in the CTI port waiting to be assigned to an agent, the caller receive as ringback tone something similar to a busy tone but slower. What I have to change to have the normal ringback tone?Thanks

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a request from a customer running CRS 3.1.3 that they be able to run a custom report as to steps and prompts through the IVR. For instance the want to see how far the call goes through the IVR before they opt to zero out to a queue and or hang...

belz-e by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,It is likely that IPCC Config, Application and Script are stored in IPT Directory and Repository (which is located at Callmanager server)What will happen if I reinstall the Callmanager server?Can I restore the config, application and script ...

Is there a way to increase the ring duration when IPCC pass the call to an agent?I tried increasing the setting on the callmanager side (V4.0.2) but it didn't help so I'm guessing there might be a setting on the IPCC side.Thanks

Hi,We have IPCC Express CRS 3.5(2)SR1.I am trying to upgrade the agent license through license update utility.When I select the new license file,I am getting below mentioned error-Fatal ErrorCannot communicate with machnm1.exeCannot copy more than on...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Our Company is using IPCC Express 3.5(3) with Call Manager 4.1(3)sr1. Today, we couldn't login to Admin page (i.e. http://IPCC-SRV/appadmin). We found that the service "Cisco CRA Engine" failed to start. And We found that there were error alar...

rman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed Cisco IP IVR 3.5.2 sr1 on my CallManager 4.1 sr2 server. It is a co-resident server.When I want to configure Directory Information from the page "http://CallManager_IP_Address/AppAdmin/", I have the error : "LDAP Configuration ...

x.thomas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes