Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I currently have CSQ1 to which all agents in a Resource Group are assigned a CSQ1 skill level of 5, and the resource selection criteria is set to "Longest Available". I want to introduce another CSQ, CSQ2, but would like CSQ2 agents to handle calls f...

Folks, We have a small call center, where if the agents are not available, the calls get routed to the voice mail, when we look at the abandoned calls report, i see too many of them.CCO says that their is a way to fix the problem? can someone...

Are there default grammars used by CVP? Or do they all have to be explicitly defined in external or inline grammars? ASR partner seems to think there are some universal grammars (for example: agent, help, exit) that need to be overridden).

saoliver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I needed to bring down the test lab and rebuilt IPCC as a production box, (changing agent tele numbers); I removed them from the RM Jtapi and deleted the phones with the test numbers. They never dropped off the IPCC server and now when I try to build...

rplett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CRA editor 3.0 working with IPCC 3.5Callers who are waiting in the queue can press 1 to leave a voicemail in a general mailbox set up for the group. How do you edit the script so that these calls are marked as "handled" instead of "abandoned"...

danieloh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this - when preforming a reactive debugging session in the editor, it moves through the steps very, very slowly (using the editor on my notebook across the network) - when I try it on the server - it runs at "normal" speed - usually ...

blcase by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, Does CRS 3.x package have the capabilites of calculating and announcing the estimated wait time capabilities?? Any documentation or sample configuration would be highly appreciated.Thanks

Is there a way to have the application name / "queue" name stay up after the call has been answered by an agent? I see the application name displayed while ringing but would like to keep it there. Can it be done easily? I have only 4 applications I'd...

rplett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What will happen is more agents try to log in than are licensed? How do I see how many agents our loaded license supports? The customer purchased several hundred more than standard, but we received no documentation indicating the additional licensi...