Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am writting an IVR script for IPCC Enterprise. In the IVR script I have been asked to use the 'Select Resource' and 'Dequeue' tags in the script but I don't see these on the CRA Editor. Is there a component that I am missing in the install. I have ...

shrenikk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have IPCC Express 3.5(2) SR1 setup integrated with CCM 4.0(2a).When an agent receives an inbound call & does a conference with a PSTN number,we can see a record of the conference call in the "Agent Detail report" with Call ANI as the agent exte...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did a co-resident intsall of CRA 3.5.3sr1 over ccm 4.1.3 sr1. CRA engine is not starting after server restart. I have no problems with CCM, and CCM related services. I see the following in my event viewer.1. Information: could register consolectrha...

I have similar prompts arranged in directories, so they can be played using the Prompt step by specifying:P[dir1/prompt1]P[dir2/prompt1] ...etcHowever, I'd like to be able to define the directory prefix ("dir1", "dir2") as a variable and use this in ...

Hi,Can someone help me with this.I have a small contact center with 6 agent. when the agents are doing outbounds call they do not want the person they are calling to see their number. How do i block the caller id for only these 6 agents. I do not wan...

jefa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Queue Manager 3.5(3) with ICm 6.0(3). The ICM subsystem does not go In service. When I look at the logs this is the error I am getting1421: Sep 08 22:05:07.289 PDT %MIVR-LIB_ICM-6-ACCEPTING_VRU_CONN:Accepting VRU connection: VRU Connection=Soc...

preethams by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes