Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a customer whose business was originally set up with CAD and a dedicated Line on a 7960 for receiving ACD calls. As they have gone forward the business will be changing to IP Phone Agent for Login/Log out as this does not tie an agent to a PC...

We will be going to implement 5 hotlines (saying 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555) using IPCC Express 3.5(3). However, we only want to put all calls of these 5 hotline numbers into the same CSQ. And we will set different priorities for these 5 hotline nu...

rman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have recently installed IPCC express in our company. Our agents want a personal line in addition to the agent line. So we had 2 seprate lines. The problem we are having is that when the agent is on the personal line the agent state goes fro...

IPCCX Enhanced 3.5.3 on dedicated server. CCM 4.0.2When I go into Desktop Admin I can enter new reason codes ok, but the check box to enable reason codes is greyed out & cannot be checked.Is this due to a licensing issue?Cheers,NJ.

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a question. I need agents to be in more than one queue at the same time and just using the Circular Selection Algorithm. The problem that I'm having is that an agent can only be in one Resource Group Queue where it can use circular algorit...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a quick and easy way to add new agents in ICM v 6.0 In V 4.6.2 I used the bulk agent insert in Configuration Manager but in 6.0 the fields available for import don't match the fields necessary for import. For example, "Agent Name" i...

wghoward by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello.we bought cra 3.0 NFR from cisco.but,do not pak in cra cd and sleeve.i only find sleeve on the CD,but it is not pak.below url,but i put in number , it does not apply.https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/RegistrationServlet thanks

nivanak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The RM-CM subsystem on a CRS box shows initializing all the time.As a consequence it's not possible to configure any agents / queues / resources etc...I've found a Tac case relating to this issue and yes both the cm.aef and rm.aef are both in place, ...

I verified the passwords for agents and tapi users. I made sure that everyone has CTI Application use enabled. I made sure the users and rmjtapi are associated to the correct phones and directory numbers. And I verified that the CTI Manager service i...

bbledsoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes