Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone. We have a UCCX that forwards a call to a non Cisco system. I would like to know if it is possible for the original calling number from the UCCX to be passed to it. Right now, the caller ID that is shown on this system is the original ...

RbkMan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of admin scripts with have a series of if statements where we check a number of  dates within the same if statement using "or" and then set a variableiExample if 1/5/2019 or 2/5/2019 or 15/08/2019 etc and if current date match then s...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As others, we use set variable in admin scripts for holiday, time of day checks etc in admin scripts. We currently have 300+ scripts in our PCCE system and have repeated requests to reconfirm any holiday dates. Are the set variables in hds?I'm lookin...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that has configured 450 CTI ports in various control groups for UCCX.They have only 100 premium seats giving them 200 IVR ports maximum.My question is how customer is able to install 450 ports, if system maximum is 400 and customer ...

Hi all, I configured AQM with trial license in my home lab, but it is not working. It showed "QMLC3000 User licensing is invalid"in ctiservice. Actually, i already applied AQM license to all agents. Is there anyone who can provide some thoughts to fi...

Image 17.png Image 18.png
Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,     is there any way to install UCCX Client Agent Desktop (CAD) in virtual Machine (Hyper-V or VMware)  while all of our Physicals PC`s cannot install Windows 32Bit and the Recording no working in windwos 64Bit?

Is there a way for agents in Finesse to edit the email subject and/or body in the original message before replying back to the customer? The use case is when customers send in emails with profanity or otherwise offensive language that the agents do n...