Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! UCCX Reporting - Can i get this report

Morning all,   I have a customer that wants the following:    To see where the longest wait time is and then correlate how many agents were taking calls and available.   Is this possible to obtain this using a standard historical report or how would ...

JonesR by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ECE Auto forward

Hello everyone i have some question related to ECE    1-Is this valid in ECE to assign email and auto forward all agent replies to it.  2- can i upload image to the agent signature rather than put URL for this image.                                  ...

Auto Answer - No Ring

We are having the HIPCC infrastructure with the followingipcc hosted 7.0cvp 3.1ccm 4.1cti 7.0recently customer wanted to have auto answer feature, so we enabled through the agent desktop settings, but customer wanted to know atleast one or two comple...

Resolved! UCCE domain migration

We are needing to migrate our UCCE 10.0 to another domain, do we need to run the user migration tool for this or is there an easier way?   Also, if you have done this before, are there any gotchas that you have run into before regarding this process,...

Josh Kurtz by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Telephony Data Synchronization Check Fails - CM Telephony Subsystem in Partial Service - UCCX 10.6

Hello, some days ago I had an issue related to my IVR. I was getting a busy tone everytime I wanted to call a trigger. After receiving support from Cisco TAC, we could determined that there was a Call Control Group which wasn't their CTI Ports replic...

BAMB by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes