Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Silent Monitoring Setup

We are running UCCE 10.0 and have CUCM 10.5. We are setup with CTIOS for the time being. During our install, silent monitoring was not needed and therefore not configured and setup for us.   I have a request now to get Remote Supervisor setup and hav...

jheckbert by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE Scripting

Hi guys   I am a new in UCCE and sorry for this kind of question. I have deployed system and PG all other things are active and Up. Can anyone give me advise about script? I have configured one but when I call from monitor script the call going to th...

AliyevRas by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX - Dashboard - Live Report

Hallo,   we want to configure an wallboard (Dashboard) for our UCCX. We would like to see all current logged in Agents. When we create a live Report for this and add this Report to the Dashboard we get all informations we want.   But it would be nice...

Custom Finesse Desktop layout

Is there a way to modify the Finesse desktop layout to provide treatment that alerts the agent when certain criteria has been met?  This could be for when hold times exceed a certain time limit, or calls in queue reach a specific threshhold.   Is thi...

schwabcm by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX- Create JSON Document

I need help in using JSON in UCCX. Essentially in this UCCX Script attached below, i need to get back a data which is displayed below in "Anticipated Data Response". When i try to get the data using JSON right now, i get the error "UCCX Source Docume...

UCCX CUIC and uccxhruser Password Change

I am running version 11.6 UCCX and need to update the password for the uccxhruser as, if it was ever set, no one previously in my position recorded it. From what I can tell, a password change of the uccxhruser account would automatically update for U...

ashlynb by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Abandoned calls query

Can someone help me design a sql query to get the abandoned calls while waiting on queue + the abandoned calls while ringing on Agent. I'm trying to use this query on UCCE 11. Also it would be very beneficial to to include the caller ANI in the quer...