Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,   We are running UCCX 11.6 with Finesse Agents/Supervisors in a Windows 7 service desk environment.   I'm looking for a way to make Finesse agents go to a Not Ready state when their computer is locked. Currently all my agents are staying...

Hi,I'm performing a script modification which the scripts involved the db_read and db_get.I've configured the neccessary DB Resource Name, Data Source Name and Field selection. When i performed a "Test", CCx returned the below result:And, when i righ...

Hi Experts, I have cloned the SocialMinter VM from prodution and copIied into our Lab envirnement. I am able to access the server from CLI and admin GUI but unable to navigate in the admin page. When I click on the Home, Search, Configuration or Admi...

i have cucm 11.5 and uccx 11 i need to configure silent monitoring for supervisor to hear the agents calls , does silent monitoring require changes in the call center script?  also can someone please link me how to configure silent monitoring on uccx...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes