Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am using Cisco UCCE ver 10.0. I have two PIM (PIM2 and PIM3) for IP IVR1 and IP IVR2. So, I see that state of PIM2 and PIM3 Is CONFIGURED.CTI Server 3Bnodeman.exe : 6.13:07:44nmm.exe : 6.13:07:44ctisrvr.exe : vinph-CG3B ctisvr - [ACTIVE nda...

Hi Gents,     I have a setup of QM Compliance Recording 8.5.2.18 with the following service releases installed SR1ES0, SR2ES0, and SR2ES01, with UCCX 8.5(1)SU4 and CUCM 8.6(2a)SU3.All the systems are integrated with active directory and all users' ac...

Hi,Anyone has a configuration check list if for CUCM integration with UCCE( ICM) with IPIVR used UCCX The configuration should specify PG /PIM specification ( device type etc.)  for uccx /cucm as well as network VRU I have a UCCE sprawler ( Router / ...

Hello,I have configured a Resource on a UCCX-System. When I start no the Desktop Agent, I get an error message that the "Initialization failed". But before this the Agent updated itself to the newest Version.Can you give me a hint, where I can look f...

Hello,Firefox has recently updated their browser from 29.0.1 to 30. As a result, Finesse no longer loads the reports in the Team Data or Queue Data gadgets. "Loading Report..." is all that we see. The Manage Team and Manage Call gadgets work just fin...

caesrqmis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes