Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Does ICM supports dual homing? 1 public ip address but connected physically to 2 core switches. Can it also be done with the private IP? Please help provide cisco documents.Regards,Ferdinand

My first post in this forum...not sure how this post works...gonna try.We use  ICM 7.5.10.We have always used “Longest Available Agent” for the selection criteria agent selection.However – the agents always had 2 lines. They were able to use their 2n...

Has anyone been successful in setting up a JNDI connection for email in CVP?  I have tried following the instructions from the Element specifications guide, but it was unsuccessful.  I hate to escalate to a TAC case for something that seems so simple...

Environment : Cisco ICM Integrates with Avaya CMS and AES.                     CMS connects to PG over port 6060 and PG connects to AES over port 9999                     Customized Inhouse Desktop Application.Query: Telnet to port 42027(Side A) or p...

Hi there,I have an issue where I call a queue and the MOH doesnt allways work.Details :it's a script that ..1 )Play a prompt,2 )Put the caller on hold  ( for 30 sec. )3 ) Unhold                   4 ) Play a prompt5 ) Put the caller on hold ( for 30 s...

Hello Folks,I'm writing an application that does different things to a call based on the number that the caller dialed to get to the script.The Get Call Contact Info command has the "Dialed Number" attribute, but when I read this value all that I get...

Hey we're trying to route a percent of calls off net, but want to also cap it by number of calls by interval.   For example from 8:00-8:30 we will be allocating 30% of our calls but we don't want more than 20 calls to be routed.     Which nodes or fo...