Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I would like to know your opinions about UCCX 9.0 or 8.5.  Which version would you recommend to your clients?  I was informed that usually a first version has many bugs....   I know version 9 will have more features than 8.5 but just wondering if you...

Hi,1) If UCCX agent ICD extension is also used for Microsoft OCS/Lync RCC mode or CUPC/Jabber (desk phone control only not CSF) would that be considered a shared line therefore unsupported?2) Where does it say in the SRND that agent ICD extension can...

Can you configure a Cisco 3945-CME-SRST to do UCCX? I see that you can use a ISM-SRE-300 module but will it work? I configured the 3945 for 300 VM users and then configured a MCS7816 server with 25 users but I was reading some documents ...

hi guys,i have succesfully parsed an XML file hosted on IIS server from UCCX 8.5.however if the XML file becomes unavailable for some reason (eg. IIS service down or web server down), i would receive the "i'm sorry we're currently experiencing system...