Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I want to learn UCCE and am in the process of setting a comprehensive call flow.  Using CVP 11.5, ICM 11.5, VVB 11.5, vCUBE IOX XE 16.3.My goal is to simply play a prompt to the caller and end the call (later I will add logic to route to an agent but...

Perhaps this is a silly question, but I am unable to create any sub directories under the Reports node.  I get an error saying administrators and all users groups cannot create folders.I created sub groups to the all users and administrator but still...

All,We have an application that needs to do 2 separate REST calls to 2 different sources.We have them individually working, but when combined, the second one fails with a 404.We are wondering if there are some timers or the timers in the REST element...

agaliano by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I'm very new to the finesse framework and have only gone through a couple of the sample gadgets to understand them, with that being said I'm trying to find the answer to how emails are processed and whether or not the framework has acc...

Hi All,I have a legacy TAPI app (JTAPI) that performs call control and works very well and offers all CTI functionality that I need, and this happens to work well on UCCX thanks to the CUCM and its CTI Manager with JTAPI, however I now want to expand...

tleask by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,A customer with our call recording solution has CUCM 11.x and UCCX 11.x.  The customer would like to tag each call recording with agent ID. It will ease search by filtering "Agent ID".Which API is appropriate for this task? In UCCE, there is CT...

HiWe're trying to debug a project on Call Studio 11 but after the Tomcat starts and connect is pressed, it says disconnected and the debug never starts. The project we created to see the error is very simple with just an audio element and then hangup...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Have added couple of Blog about the usage of Studio debugger, sharing it with the devnet.Working with CVP Call Studio DebuggerSet Breakpoints in Call Studio and Custom Code to Debug Apps

goujain by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors