IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI've just upgraded a cue module (aim) on a cme 4 system to version 3 and GB language. But now the web initialisation wizard is asking me for JTapi credentials - which I believe is only required for cue to integrate with cm.How do i configure cu...

Set up ACall comes in on DDI from mobile A,Call is directed into unity (calling number is altered to 4266)User presses 1call is diverted to phone ACLI presented on Phone A is mobile ASet up BCall comes in on DDI from mobile B,Call is directed into un...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two sites (A and B) running CME/CUE. I have configured transcoding on both CME's. However when I call from either sites to the other, the phone does not ring no answer to voice mail. The caller gets silence after the noans timeout. I have ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to VoIP, and am wondering what software I need on my router to run CME. Is it possible to have CME running on a router that has the vpn/firewall/ips IOS on it? Do I need anymore software on there to make VoIP work? I have 2 FXO and 2 FXS car...