IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 8811 with the Akkadian console. I am running enhanced line and I have a speed dial on key 6. The issue is when a call comes in the user trys to transfer to another device and before she can complete the transfer another call comes in and int...

miket by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently had an opportunity to observe and oversee a Microsoft O365/Exchange Online with Unified Messaging integration with a Cisco CUBE router. The CUBE router was being used for Voicemail Interoperability with Microsoft's cloud. In essence, we we...

Hi, My company is using the on-perm. Exchange UM as the voicemail. Now, it have to move on O365. Can I use the existing 2900 series route to enable SBC function (CUBE lic.) to connect with O365 UM as voicemail? http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/soluti...

bonjour a tous je suis nouveau sur le forum et j'ai besoin d'une aide charitable voila j'ai acheter sur le site amazon.fr un Cisco ip phone 7941 et donc le téléphone fonctionne avec une alimentation poe 48v par contre le téléphone était en espagnole ...

Resolved! Static

Lately we've been having issues with static during phone calls.  The static appears to only occur during outgoing external phone calls.  Calls coming in from external sources or calls within the organization appear to be OK.  Furthermore the static i...