IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently facing issue related to Live Data stability so according to below document we want to upgrade to 11.0.1 SU1 version. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/field-notices/642/fn64240.html Current UCCX Version 11- 11.0.1.10000-75Tar...

We are running a newly installed CME with 6945 phones. A user has press DND while a call was coming in. They now have the below message permanently on screen and we cannot remove it, even with a handset wipe. We have replicated the issue on another ...

Hello, Can I bind IP address instead of Ethernet port in CUBE to accept incoming SIP calls I want to that CUBE gateway should accept the incoming calls from particular IP address and If the SIP calls coming from another IP will be rejected. Thanks 

Hi there! I have a cisco router as a WAN router, is my home gateway router. I set it like FXS & FXO gateway. I'm using it with asterisk and FreePBX. Now all looks great at works perfect, but talking about security some is really wrong with my config...