IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have an ITSP provided SIP Trunk that will only allow the use of G711 codec. I have some ip phones on remote sites that need to break out over this and the links are low bw so need to use G729 only If I use Early Offer on the SIP trunk to...

We have existing Video setup with Expressway-C/E Used for B2b Calls and MRA. We have MCU Server for Video Conferencing.Sx20 and C40 Codec with Multisite Conferencing Lic. We are able to setup B2B calls successfully.  What we are looking at is we wan...

Dear All, I am unable to view licenses usage in ELM. It says ELM is operating in demo mode. I would like to know how many licenses are remaining, so that I could plan accordingly. See attached image. Thanks in advance Regards, Syed

Syed by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There, I am trying to install a fresh CUCME/CME on 2901 router , the version of cme is 8.6 I have the cme-buddle on the root of the tftp installed on my PC.Cisco Docs makes it so simple ;archive tar /xtract                source-url               ...

Hi,              We are facing an issue with CDR, frequently CUCM stops sending the CDR records to call accounting software ( third pary) once we restart CDR repository service it will start working again. is there any alert we can configure when CUC...