IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CUCM servers,one Publisher and one subscriber. Pub+Sub--->VG--->PSTN when two CUCMs are working,and all ip phone were are registered to Publisher,I can make a call from the voice gateway and matched destination-pattern 96T, but when i di...

I have recently upgraded from 10.x to 11.5 SU2, after the upgrade the common partition is at 90% disk space. I have tried the several documented methods to lower down the consumed disk space: Lower the Low/High water marks on rtmoolit doesn't lower ...

Nuno Melo by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a topology like this- iPphoneA->cucm->switch(sw1)->router(R1)->router(R2)->switch(sw2)->IPphoneB. Both of my phones are registered to the Centralized CUCM.My question is: Do I need any trunk , gateway or dial peers on any router for the call t...

anshsinh by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I tried to configure SIP trunk in ISR 43XX router, ITSP support is very minimal & they provided only username password & SIP Proxy IP. I couldn't establish the connectivity. 1. What are the commands to check the SIP trunk connectivity ?(Please ...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to update the 7925G phones from the 1.4(3)SR1 firmware to 1.4(8), however for phones that have been connected to the CUCM cluster they will not update. We have tried doing a factory reset of the 7925G phone and it still will not pull th...

putney_m by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes