IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CME site where phones are 7965. Phones are displaying this number on it , first I thought someone set forwarding on line 4 and by selecting the line I can take forwarding off but that is not a case. If anyone can help with this it will be gr...

To test CUCM server fail over without powering down the Publisher or any Subscribers, what services should we turn off in order to replicate a Publisher or Subscriber failure.  Would it just be CallManager and TFTP services or are there other service...

brown3wab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have CUBE sip trunk to PBX (lnternal side) and sip trunk to SBC (provider), i have configure CUBE, and outgoing call from PBX succeed. but incoming from provider failed, i look into pbx and found (use wireshark) the cube has sent invite to pbx,...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have 2901 as CUBE for ZTE PBX in local and use SIP trunk SBC to provider. i followed guidance for CUBE, i still cannot do incoming or outgoing via CUBE, the situatuions are : 1. ip phone extentio 157 call to outside use prefix 9 2. hunt number ...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am experiencing issues where trying to install our first 7821 phone to our CUCM environment for the first time…Basically the phone will not register to the Call Manager and just remain in an “unknown” state. I have recently installed the followi...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes