IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello...looking for assistance on what would cause multiple phones at a site to loose their extension.    Most of the phones are Cisco 7942 or 7962 model / SCCP protocol.    The phones did not loose their registration, using CUCM 10.5.2.   Any sugges...

Hi,  I have a customer who will provide their own server and esxi infrastructure for CUCM ver 11.5. They have a number of Cisco IPT handsets that are supported on CUCM v11.5 and just need to order the support licensing for these phones - all 7941s an...

Hello, we need to configure secondary DN on reception phone & whenever the users call this secondary DN, can we give priority for the secondary over the first DN on the phone (automatically put on hold the first DN & secondary DN call get answered )...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I want to upgrade UCM/UNITY/IMP from  10.5.1 to 10.5.2 & need to plan the time , what is the average time for below tasks? Cluster has PUB & SUB. 1. Upload firmware to UCM 2. Upload firmware to UNITY 3. Upload firmware to IMP 4. Switch versio...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are currently facing a problem with our attendant console running version 11 connecting to CUCM version 11. Every time a call comes in MOH plays which is expected but after a few seconds there is always a 10 second pause of total dead air befo...

Hello, I bought new phones Cisco 7821 SIP. I never used this type of phones on my CUCM (v9.1.2.10000-28). I set up device pack on my 2 CUCM (PUB+SUB) and restart TFTP service. I can create a new phone as 7821 device type. But when I plug the new p...

Hi there, Thanks for reading! I've got a new voice gateway which i'm going do an in-place replacement.  I'm migrating commands into the new router and came across the DSPFARM profiles being in different order on the two devices.  Is this important?  ...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know of a way n CUCM 10.5 to generate a report that breaks down phones by model AND location?  Looking to find out how many phone of a particular model are in each location. Thanks in advance! All relies rated.

We are using CCM 6.1, in that BLF is not working.The following config are done as below:1) Enable the BLF in Enterprise parameter2) Clusterwide Sercvice Paramater for Presence group3) Apply presence group to the directory number.4) Cuastomize phone b...

Hi, I'm working with a new installation of CPCAssurance 11.5 and a CUCM 11, the issue that I have is that when I try to register the CUCM in the Device Inventory I get an error message that says "Wrong Credentials". I have verified the user, psw and ...

Hello, I have CUCM 11.0 and I want to configure call pickup between 2 phones. Basically only one of that phone should be able to get the notification and able to pick up the call. How can I achieve it?. If I create a pickup group both parties will ge...