cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUE boxes

I am in need to create CUE 8.6 voicemail boxes that don't have phones attached and can be directly accessed from the PSTN.  My plan is to create an auto attendant that gives a greeting then asks to enter the 4 digits of the mailbox you need to reach....

Hi, I am facing an issue that one on one of the Ip phones the user is not able to hear the other party, but the other party is able to hear this user. all other phones are behaving normally, only the issue is with this phone, I have even re-registere...

Hi Guys,I have a question about the DSP usage on IOS router, I know when media needs to transcode to different codecs (G711 and G729) it need a Xcode to do that, my question is what about transcoding between VoIP ,analog, and Digital data? I alway us...

Hi Team, I got 8845 phones in my cluster, when I enable MTP on the device profile I cannot make video calls, but when I disable them or tick it on the DP, video calls can be made. The reason I enable MTP is to enable the "hold" function on turrets (...

Hi, I have a client who is using Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 6 with Publisher and Subscriber. All the phones are registered to the subscriber. Suddenly one day all the phones were unregistered and is showing "Registering". Both publi...

Good Day I have configured three shred lines for my manager with his secretary. If any one called from outside both IP phone sets are ringing. My manager doesn't want disturb him. So If any one call from outside it should go to secretary first then t...