IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I discovered strange behavior of my CCUM. Call Flow:  CUCM -> CUBE (Manage by SP)-> ITPT. I configured SIP EO on trunk.On the SIP trunk profile I am using Best Effort Early Offer, the Media Termination Point Required box is unchecked. I also conf...

We are using a CUCM version 10.5.2.11900-3 with a 2901 CUBE router running IOS 15.5(3)M4 We are unable to dial to PSTN from Cisco 3905 phones, the phone dials, get secondary dial-tone after the 8, and then nothing happens for about 15 seconds and we...

Hi Experts, We have a customer running Cisco Collaboration Applications on BE6K servers, they have two servers one is Publisher and other one is Subscriber. As we know BE6K only supports up-to 1000 CUCM users , now the customer is increasing their us...

I go to Bulk Administration then Job Scheduler and see my successful file download. A text file. I can open the file. I want to grab it and save it on the desktop. I want it saved as a .csv file. I can then manipulate it/change/edit it in excel. When...

s.chaney by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is wrong with this Inbound Dial Peer?  It doesnt seem to match.  I have even replaced it with the exact DNIS being sent from our Freeswitch box to the gateway and it still doesnt match.  Our Freeswitch box prefixes the digits.  The freeswitch bo...

I have this error showing every 30 seconds: %VOICE_IEC-3-GW: C SCRIPTS: Internal Error (Interface busy): IEC=1.1.182.11.26.0 on callID 18823 GUID=CCC6680F933211E68FDC9A357DC6259F on checking: UC540#sh voice iec description 1.1.182.11.26.0    IEC Ve...

Hello all,  I am dying with this issue from the past one week. 3 different location with 3 routers and 3 pbxs PRI trunking between router and pbx. Calls from voip to analog works fin calls from analog to IP or analog to analog fail. after receiving o...

Hello all, I have an issue with a 4506e chassis that was put in to replace a failing 3750 stack. The chassis is running a SUP 7 (WS-X45-SUP7-E) with five 48 port line cards (WS-X4648-RJ45V+E). The software version on the SUP is 03.06.05.E (cat4500e-u...