IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have just noticed a very strange behaviour with our 8945 Phones (SIP).When pressing the settings or directory button it takes about 10 secs to get to the appropriate screen.Answering calls and using the phone are fine. We are running 9.4(2)S...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a requirement where, we want the end users who are outside the organization (who are receiving calls) to be able to see an internal number (direct line). The current configuration  Two internal numbers which are part of a hunt group/pilot...

Hi to everyone.I have a CUCM connected via SIP to a CUBE and a SIP Trunk from the CUBE to the ITSP.I have 2 Cisco IP phones with expansion modules and when they make a call to outside every time they hear a tone they hear a second immediate tone. In ...

Hi, I have a WLC 2504 which i want to use for connection of  wifi phone 7925g. Can you find me any solution for this idea of connection wifi phone 7925 on CUCM. also can you find any deployment document of these ideas. Ex:  *(CUCM) ----- [Switch] ...

Hello all, Some people from our client are having name of more than 30 characters and they want to display their full name on 7821 phone screen. Call Manager 11.0 support max of 30 characters in Display field, is there any way that we can extend numb...

Hi; I'm programming phones on the new CUCM 11.5 using Bulk Administration.  When I upload phones with the csv file and also txt file (I will be using TAPs) and check the box "Create Dummy MAC Address" it sends my job to the Job Scheduler.  When I che...

KAREN G by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes