IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CME with a 100 phones Permanent licence i am only using 38 I registered one SCP phone and then one of the other phones got the message "Max Phones Exceeded" on the screen. The Max ephone and Ephone Dn is set to the top -allowed by the CME-...

Davemzcs2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

QoS

Hi everyone, I have a very simple question. I am not too experienced with QoS. We have IP phones in our environment and I want to trust marking of voice packets by IP phones (DSCP) on access switches where IP phones are connected. Based on that same ...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, we have a SIP trunk from CUCM to a Genesys contact center server.Is there a command to see how many mtps are being used and how many are available?We are getting some failed transfers and a "resource unavailbable" error message, but we are u...

We are running CUCM 11.0.  When we select Disaster Recovery from the Navigation drop down and select Go, we get the Cisco Unified Reporting page.  We were able to access the Disaster Recover page last week but now cannot.  What do we need to do here?

dtom by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! access dial peer

Hello, We are migrating away from our Acme SBC and would like a sample config of an access dial peer.  This will be inbound dial peer. We are looking for something that has a limit on registration attempts and if possible a way to ban IP's if limit ...

Cucm version is 11.0.1.22900-14 BLF For Call Lists is enabled in Enterprise Parameters Configuration. Phones are rebooted. Native presence works in CIPC but not in 7940/7941 IP Phones. All phones are in standard presence group What can be wrong?