IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We received an RTMT alert early this morning that a percentage of phones had unregistered.  Unfortunately no one saw the alarm until later.  By the time we checked RTMT we couldn't see that many devices unregistered.  I'm trying to determine which tr...

jamize by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer has bought 8845 video phones, we are trying to help on QOS for video phones on the Cisco 3850 switches. They already have Auto-QOS turned on the switches, this particular statement in the QOS doc for IOS XE 3.X concerns us how to ...

balukr by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I want to create translation rule that should work only during SRST. Normal call flow : Full DID is 952XXXYYYY what service provider sends 53YYYY. I have created translation pattern in CUCM to change 53YYYY to internal extensions 801YYYY. S...

Hi , I have 2 voice gateways have 2 pri's each. my customer wants me to make a sip trunk pointing toward these voice gateways . gateway will be h.323 as ISR 4331 does not supports MGCP. I am planning to create 2 route groups and assign them in one r...

OK, so this is kind of an older installation, but it has been ROCK SOLID for years. Just recently, MWI lights have been misbehaving and nonfunctional.  So if your light WAS on, it is ALWAYS on, even if you delete all your messages.  And if it was OFF...

doug by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the Pickup group and couple users is member of the group. User A receiving external call and User B answered the call in his phone (both of them in same pickup group). When user B trying to transfer the call back to user A – getting the e...

I've got a handful of 8861 phones that I want to deploy as wireless endpoints.  I've also got a huge wireless key.  Is there an easy way to enter wireless keys on the 8861 model phone?  I can get to the phone's IP, and see the read only web page.  On...

Hi,   We have, 2 CUCM servers in cluster version 9.1.2.11900-12 2 CUC servers in cluster version  9.1.2TT1.11900-2TT1 2 CUP servers in version 9.1.1.41900-1   All of them running on VMware version 5.1, 4 weeks ago we have upgraded our VMware to 6.0.2...