IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I haven't been able to find anything definitive on the web. I was hoping there is a chart that shows version compatibility for SHA256 certificates. This is what I have: CallManager 9.1.2 SU1 CCX 9.0.2 SU1 IM and Presence 9.1.1 SU2 Uni...

Dear All I have a Cisco UC560 and I would like to register 78xx phones with this. Please find the attached hardware, IOS & CME information below and suggest.. Thank you in advance

Syed by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured hardware transcoder on cisco IOS gateway. their are two voice cards with dsp services dspfarm ,how to increase maximum sessions inn a dspfarm transcoder profile?currently it is showing 1-28.When I am trying to run command dspfarm tr...

noc mcc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 gateways each has a max conn 25 command set on the ITSP dial-peer. Once 25 calls have been reached on a gateway, the 26th will failover if there are spare sessions on the other gateway. Is there a way that if the 51st call is attempted, tha...

silex by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the behaviour of a trusted relay point? If use trusted relay point box is checked on an ip phone (in our case thats a 7985 video phone) and a transcoder is  marked as a TRP, does this get invoked for every call that is made to and from the ph...

noc mcc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Incoming call beep

Morning all,I am attempting to remove the incoming call beep (single beep) that occurs when someone is on the phone and another incoming call appears.I had a look at the DND settings of the device profile and managed to remove the beeping sound. Howe...

Hello, I want to ask for some help, cause I don't understand anymore the behaviour of my phones. I have 4 Cisco 8841 and 1 Cisco conference phone 8831. The phones are registering very well with the Cisco 4331 ISR router and I can place inside calls w...