IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Xperts, Could anyone please confirm if my understanding is correct? We purchased C2921-CME-SRST/K9 with 25 licenses for SRST for our client. The following is result of issuing command "show license detail cme-srst". tokyo_gwvoice#show license de...

Resolved! IP Phone Question

Does Cisco have an IP phone with a direct fiber uplink and an integrated ethernet switch to share that out?It seems odd that I need to buy a media converter for each workstation / phone cube I have setup - lots of Government installations only have f...

HI, I have a 7975 SIP phone unit and today the network port dont work anymore. Was showing only ethernet disconnected. I tried all ways i saw on the forum, change all cables, but on wall power, poe, and nothing worked, the phone starts on poe but do...

cdaniel01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes