IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELLO MY FRIEND my boss want to screen lock to 8945&7821 IP phone,for Example I want to make a call form any phone  in our  company i can not dial any number before i inter a personal password to unlock the phone and dial , I want to buy (25) 7821 I...

Hello All, I have bought Cisco 7821 phones and unable to get them registered with CME 7.1, and have found that the current IOS does not these phones. Please find the show version output below and recommend a suitable IOS. A quick reply will be a grea...

Syed by Level 3
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have captured pcm from my voice gateway and want to play the file on my computer to hear the quality of the call. What program will allow me to play the pcm capture and look at the wav form, I have been trying to use audacity but have no luck...

Dears,  can anyone share with me how I can lock the phone ( I'm using 9971 and the CUCM 10.5 ) ? for example if the employee leave the office for 10 mins he can lock the phone  Thank you 

Hi, I recently switched a customer's UC520 PSTN-breakout from ISDN BRI to SIP-Trunk and I am encountering some problems with this setup. They are using 9951 and 8961 SIP-phones. There is an issue with call forwarding on some phones. I am trying to u...

Hi, What does the following line mean: "callForwardURI>x--serviceuri-cfwdall</callForwardURI>" , I have read it in the sip profile of cisco phone 7942 , is this a SIP INVITE msg that will be sent to CUCM for Call Fwd all feature or it will be handled...