IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there, I've got a quick question about SIP trunk between CUCM and GW. My GW has both QSIG and PSTN (ISDN PRI) access. What should I do regarding the "Tunneled Protocol" on CUCM side ? Can I use the same trunk for both access with this parameter s...

I managed to initiate calls by the protocol handlers (e.g. tel:+491511232323423) so Jabber dials the number for me on windows... but for dialing into our seamless communication platform with the respective conference numbers (e.g. "777888999#") On va...

xdohrmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have a customer with CME/CUE that has forgotten the CUE username/password. I have followed the password recovery procedure but without success http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unity-express/64234-cue-gui-p...

Dears ,        I have a strange issue regarding to calls through sip trunk configured on CME and remote site with CUCM , When iam trying make an internal call XXXX from my site to the remote site from phone 7821 , the call is working fine but whan i...

Hi We have a problem that when an user want to perform a blind transfer (thats means press transfer 2 times in a row) after press transfer the second time the call cut  and transfer can't be completed. CUCM is 10.5.2 User's phone is 7962 using SCCP. ...

Hello all,We have been working on a case with TAC engineer for more than a month now and absolutely fed up with engineer support. Every time engineer request for debugs logs and then disappeared for weeks. On sending emails and asking for status ther...

Hi, I am having issue regarding call transformation in cucm v9.1. The problem is that we need to transform the called party number from +92XXXXXXXXXX to 0092XXXXXXXXXX. We haven Cisco Webex Meeting Server and it's sending +92 before any dialed digits...

ainaraza1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes