IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , What is the meaning when cisco CUBE has rport feild empty or has no value , for instance : Received: REGISTER sip:XX.XX.XX.XX;transport=UDP SIP/2.0Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.230.42.209:1028;branch=z9hG4bK-524287-1---95f6b53cbf63ec4a;rport Max-Forwar...

Hi all, I need to install a CUCM Cluster (pub and sub), CUC, CUP 10.x every week. Im using BE6K servers (ESXi 5.5). Installs need to be done every week or so (For training) any recommendation in how to do this? New install is just UC software, clean ...

Hello,  I have a client who has Polycomm VoIP phonse and I'll be deploying Cisco C3650 switches. The phones will be connected to ports on the C3650. I wanted to know if the same port configuration we use with the Cisco VoIP phonse can be used with o...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So here's my situation:  I have a Cisco 8945 registered with CUCM 11.0 and using SIP.  This phone has built-in video capabilities, which I have verified is working (I have 2 of them and when I call one from the other, both phones do video).  However,...