IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

When customer calls, the call has to be transferred to the specific users from the reception. When a call is transferred to a specific user from the reception, the phone rings for few seconds. But it continuously rings until it gets disconnected from...

Dear All Kindly i have an issue with enable srst it is not work , we try to enable SRST in router 2901 and router license is  License Type: EvalRightToUseLicense State: Active, In UseEvaluation total period: 8 weeks 4 daysEvaluation period left: 8 w...

SS_MO7722 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for the confirmation that DSP transcoding ressources on CUBE ISR G2 can be used by the CUCM in a scenario where the same DSPressources can be used as transcoder for the SIP trunk connection to the ISP ( CUBE acts as SBC too). Is ...

dapo100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring my USC system to be able to send voicemails to user mailboxes. I have everything configured correctly on my cisco system, but I can't seem to find directions on my Exchange end. I have a 2013 Exchange server and I don't want to use al...