IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,  After we have moved from one service provider to another I have lost my voicemail calling and my auto attendant as I am not able to make calls any more to my voice mail number 199 internal and external and when I am calling that number usi...

Hi Experts,I am facing an issue where i am going to add a new sip range on the same physical trunk.We already had two ranges 2835XXX, 2438XXX and there is one more new range need to be added.Scenario is Phones(SIP/SCCP) ----> CUCM ---siptrunk---> UBE...

running CME 8.6 and I received a request from client... they want two different local directories... one separate for the Accounting group and another for the Billing dept. Only members of the Accouting dept will see the acctounting directory and sam...

Resolved! Can not ping CIMC

Hi there, I have installed an UCS 220 M3 and have added ip address for CIMC and ESXi - both in same subnet. However, I can only be able to ping ESXi but not CIMC, the gateway ip and host name also can not be resolved.Can anyone assist, please? Regard...