IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to update numbers on the additional lines of the cisco 7914 attached to a 7961 phone.  It appears that the tech that setup the phone used some USER IDs that started with Numeric Values.  I can't update the additional lines because the pho...

Resolved! DX650 to CME 10.5

Hello everyone,i am trying to registrate a collaboration phone dx650  to cme 10.5, but i can´t, i have created the voice regisster pool like this:voice register dn  19 number 162voice register pool  16 pin 1234 id mac B07D.47C1.80F9 type DX650 number...

Hi Everyone,I'm familiar with the the basics of CUCM, but I received a request that I'm not sure of how to implement - but I assume there's an easy solution.  I apologize in advance if I am not using the correct terminology or features: I have an adm...

Hi All,I have had configured the HA on IM-P Servers 10.5 and although the failover works fine (i.e. whenever the Primary Server goes down, the Secondary one takes over the roles) and all works great.However what I have not been able to locate is, onc...

Unanswered Topics