IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyoneOur network guys recently setup some new NTP servers that require authentication. I know you can configured the following on a router/switch to allow for this, but is there a way to configure this for CUCM? I'm running 8.6  ntp authenticat...

Resolved! Cisco IOS and CME

I understand that CME's are linked/associated to IOS releasesLets define this pleaseIf individual has IOS release of 12.4(25d) and CME 8.1.0.0, would individual have to upgrade IOS to 15.1(2) T or would that depend on what features being used?Lets ju...

dear ,i face one issue when i finish from install the CME , all device working but nor 3905 send only one digit regarding the Debug after i make tftp-path command line i get this error :%Error deleting system:/cme/sipphone/SIPDefault.cnf (Invalid arg...

Hello,have a site that just recently starting having meetme conf issues where people are unable to join.  It's one of the features that I am not too familiar with but what I found is that in the Service Parameter configuration the Max MeetMe conf Uni...

I've been handed two 7945G's one thats stuck on upgrading and one with a blank screen.When I do a factory reset they I can see from the switch that they get power (15.4W) but thats it, they are not recognised as Cisco phones on the Cisco switch over ...

eoinwhite by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have license installed of this. How many maximum Jabber for windows and Jabber for phone can be add in CUCM  Licenses Fulfilled  User (10.x)Emergency Responder700PermanentCUWL Professional (10.x)Unified CM142PermanentCUWL Standard (10.x)Unified CM...