IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! training

Hi everyone,anybody could recommend me a good trainig (books, web) about CUCM (callmanager, unity, presence...etc)???, i am very interested in it, i need for my actual job.thanks Anna.

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have uploaded devicepacks according to their version respectively, phones are registered in cucm working perfectly, but when we trying to go on phone main page from subcriber, it gives following error.Unmapped Exception /usr/local/cm/db/xml/xml...

I'm looking at some small business projects and I'm trying to see what the smallest/cheapest routers that will support CME and CUE. These would be for small shops no more then 50-75 people some might be as small as 10. I'd like to find a set-up that ...

Hi i ' m using cucm 10.5 and i have 2 phones on 9971 (Manager ) and another 7945 (Assistante)i would like all calls to Manager be routed to its Assistantecisco IPMA can realise this scenario ??? si ok could you please give me the procedure to configu...

I have a customer school district that implemented CUCM last summer with most of the teachers getting the 7841 phones.  This is the first district that has used this phone in any large number.  Since last November time frame they have been telling me...