IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe had UCCX 8.5 cluster on production.After upgrading to UCCX 10.6 only CUIC reporting tool available.Via Tools>user Management>Report capability view.problem is, we are not able to add user to "Historical Report Users*"we get below error.Error occ...

Dear All,Currently I have around 30 fax lines and I need to integrate them with my call manager.Kindly guide me the best solution.My question is that what will be the best practice or recommend solution for such kind of implementation either I have t...

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Jabber Certificate

Hi, I'm deploying CUCM,CUC & IM-P version 10.5When Jabber start, it ask to accept certificatei need to know the best way for certificate deployment with Jabber My thought is to generate CSR from the voice servers and to submit it to CA and to upload ...

Resolved! Reset certificates

Hi, We have the following:2 callmanagers, 2 IM&P servers (LAB)The 4 servers have signed certificates from our private CA server.If we want to go back to the original configuration (self-signed certificates) do we have to reinstall CUCM/IM&P servers, ...

I am trying to call from xxxxx to 0 (Operator). When I am only dialing 0 its taking 30 seconds to transfer. In route pattern  I have defined Called Transformation Mask "00000" now call is going OK  without any delay but on phone display its showing "...

No Ni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes